CCBS Coffee Co – Win a Royale Reale Coffee Machine (2023) (“Promotion”)
CCBS Coffee Co – Win a Royale Reale Coffee Machine (2023) (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
By entering the CCBS Coffee Co – Win a Royale Reale Coffee Machine (2023) (“Promotion”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to (a) all New Zealand residents; (b) aged 18 years and over; and (c) who fulfil all the entry requirements set out here in (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees, including all retail staff of the Promoter and their immediate families, all of the Promoter’s staff, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01am on Tuesday 4th July 2023 (local time) and concludes at 11.59pm on Thursday 31st August 2023 (local time) (“Promotion Period”). The prize draws will take place at 9.00am (local time) on Friday 15 September 2023. One (1) winner will be selected for the prize at the CCBS Coffee Co Head Office (48 Oakleigh Avenue, Takanini 2112). The first (1) Eligible Entrant will win the Prize as outlined in Condition 9. There is a total of 1 prize and the Winner will be notified by telephone or email. All reasonable steps to notify Winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To be eligible for entry, an Eligible Entrant must purchase a product from and also subscribe to the CCBS Coffee Co online website, ccbscoffee.co.nz as listed in Appendix 1 (“Qualifying Purchase”). Customers who make a Qualifying Purchase will receive an entry based on the information provided when purchasing a product and must fill out their name, mobile number and email when the Qualifying Purchase is made. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. Incomplete and illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries that breach these Terms and Conditions will also be invalid. If an entry is invalid or if an entrant is unable or refuses to take part in any element of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- Multiple entries will be accepted; however, each entry must fully comply with the entry requirements applicable for the Promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize will only be awarded following any Winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires. If for any reason the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won the prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or that their entry is otherwise invalid, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the entrant has been announced as the Winner. In this event, the entrant will be required, at the discretion of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Prize Draw: There will be one prize draw for the Royal Reale single group espresso coffee machine. The prize draw will take place at 9.00am (local time) on Friday 15 September 2023 at the CCBS Head Office.
- One entry will be chosen at random and the prize will only be awarded following any Winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires. The prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable for cash and are not transferable to another person without the approval of CCBS Coffee Co Head Office.
- If the Winner is ineligible to receive the prize, or cannot be contacted by 5.00pm (local time) on Thursday 28 September 2023, then CCBS Coffee Co may conduct such further draws as are necessary to determine a new Winner and to distribute the prize at 10:00am (local time) 29 September 2023. In the event that the store is required to conduct further draws pursuant to this clause and notify the new Winner, that new Winner will be contacted by telephone immediately following the draw and in any event, prior to 10:00am (local time) on Friday 30 September 2023.
- The prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- If for any reason any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, then a similar prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded to the Winner in lieu. However, despite this clause, the Promoter will not be liable for the replacement of the prize where the prize becomes unavailable due to the recipient’s negligent act, omission or default (for example, where the recipient fails to redeem the prize prior to the expiration period stated on the voucher). Redemption of the prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, including terms and conditions either express or implied and whether or not listed on the vouchers.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter and its agents associated with this Promotion take no responsibility for the prize if damaged or lost in transit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, War; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any relevant law or regulation.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Winner agrees to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves its right, at its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, extend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as it deems appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand. (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Entrant; or (e) taking of and redemption of a Prize.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award a prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. The Promoter may share information with its international related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants with special offers in this way. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner.
- Each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the Winner’s name, and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
- The laws of New Zealand apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The Promoter is Café Coffee & Bakery systems (NZ) Ltd, company number 5861954 of 48 Oakleigh Avenue Takanini, Auckland, New Zealand, telephone: +64 09 973 4816.